FINALLY, AN AIRCRAFT RESTRAINT DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR CHILDREN
Keeping children safe during flight has long been a concern of airlines worldwide and AmSafe has taken up the challenge. The CARES child aviation restraint system is the world’s first passenger restraint system for children and is manufactured by AmSafe – the world leader in aviation restraint technology. The CARES interfaces with the existing, standard airplane seatbelt, is light weight, easy for parents to carry in a pocket or purse, and adjustable to fit on virtually all economy, business and first class airline seats.
CARES BRINGS PEACE OF MIND TO PARENTS KNOWING THEIR YOUNGSTERS ARE SAFE AND SECURE
- Enhanced safety during takeoff, landing, and turbulence
- Comparative 16g impact tests prove that CARES provides far better protection for children than the standard lap belt alone and an equivalent level of protection to car seats
- Far more convenient than automotive child seats for both parents and flight crew
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS OF USING CARES OVER A CAR SEAT WHEN IN FLIGHT
- Small, compact safety restraint, weighs less than 1 pound and takes only 1 minute to install
- Parents don’t have to struggle with bulky car seats and maneuver them into the window seat of the airplane row.
- CARES can be used in any seat in the airplane row
- For the airlines: Fewer passenger boarding delays
THE CARES DEVICE IS THE FIRST ALTERNATIVE AIRPLANE CHILD SAFETY SYSTEM TO BE APPROVED BY THE FEDERAL AVIATION ADMINISTRATION (FAA) TO BE CARRIED ON AND INSTALLED BY PASSENGERS ON US REGISTERED AIRCRAFT FOR ALL THEIR DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL ROUTES. NO US REGISTERED AIRLINE CAN PREVENT A PARENT FROM USING CARES FOR THEIR CHILD